The ultimate travel floor pump. Compact, lay-flat design maximizes efficiency and portability. Durable and lightweight CNC machined aluminum construction. Felt-lined canvas bag protects pump during transport. Durable, anodized high-polish finish with a compact 1.5-inch gauge. ABS Flip-Thread Chuck equipped with Speed Chuck adapter. Features - Compact, flat laying design - CNC machined aluminum construction - Durable anodized high-gloss finish - Compact 1.5-inch gauge (160 psi / 11 bar) - ABS Flip-Thread chuck. - Canvas bag included Specs - Weight: 0.84kg | 1.85lbs - Max: 160psi | 11bar - Size: 50.8 x 19 x 60cm
The innovative, highly portable dual function bike stand / floor pump is designed for cyclists who travel to races, enjoy cycling vacations or just want the most compact floor pump to store in their race bag or car trunk.
The Klic Floor Pump effortlessly adapts to your needs with a magnetic quick-connect interface. The hidden hose with integrated gauge stores neatly away in the pump body when not in use, and can be used separately as a stand-alone tire pressure gauge. - Magnetic quick-connect interface - Hidden hose stores neatly in the body of the pump
Our tubeless blast tank allows for hassle-free seating of all tubeless tires without the need for an air compressor. - Charges via any high-pressure track pump with a Presta compatible pump head - Charge in Tank mode before flicking the switch to Tire mode to deliver a single shot blast of up to 160PSI to help seat even the most stubborn of tubeless tires - Stable plastic tripod base with aluminium barrel body and 110cm premium quality hose - Headrush dual-valve connector is compatible with both Schrader and Presta valves without disassembly - Presta valve core remover included & stored on the underside of the base - 160PSI maximum pressure - Weight: 1780g
Travel-ready tubeless set-up TLR Flash Can makes setting up tubeless tires at home and on the road a breeze. This easily transportable air canister inflates with a traditional pump, and a quick flip of the lever instantly releases stored air for smooth tubeless tire seating. The TLR Flash Can is designed for efficient installation of tubeless ready (TLR) tires without the need for a compressor. Product details - Inflates tubeless ready (TLR) tires without a compressor - Holds up to 160PSI (11 bar) of air pressure - Inflate Flash Can with any Schrader compatible floor pump - A simple flip of the lever releases stored air - Unique 'flash charge' function rushes air into tire - Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves Specifications - Pump type: Floor - Valve: Presta/Schrader - Gauge type: No gauge - Max pressure: 160psi - Frame mounted: No
The Sport Floor Drive floor pump features a steel barrel and piston with a tough composite matrix base for years of reliable use. Its oversized 3.5-inch gauge makes reading the pressure a breeze. - Extra-long, high-strength hose with composite matrix couplers - Durable, painted finish with varnished wood handle - Standard height - 220 psi max
A reliable floor pump featuring a durable steel barrel, an auto-select head, and a stable base. Fresh air for your tires Nothing slows a cyclist down like an inappropriate amount of tire inflation. Loaded with features like a stable, tip-resistant base, a durable steel barrel, and an auto-select head, the Charger stands ready whenever your tires need a little boost. Product details - Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long-term durability - Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves - Large, stable base minimizes tipping - Easy-to-read 3-inch base-mounted gauge - Max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
- Tall 25-inch alloy barrel with SureFoot steel base - DuoHead Pro head fits Schrader / Presta - 4-inch low-profile Accurite gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle + Hook - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
A powerful mini floor pump that offers the stability and efficiency of a floor pump combined with the portability of a hand pump. - 25mm 6063-T6 aluminum barrel - Alloy handle and shaft - TIPFLIP reversible valve, with alloy cap and alloy locking lever. - Extending hose offers additional flexibility. - Collapsible stainless-steel stability foot - 288mm total length - 120 PSI Maximum pressure, suitable for most bicycle types - 168g
Evo's Hurricane Floor Pump w/Gauge uses a time-saving head that automatically adjusts to Presta or Schrader valves. The gauge lets you dial in exactly the PSI you want. It's made with a heavy-duty aluminum body with a comfy rubber handle.
- Tall 25-inch alloy barrel with SureFoot steel base - UnoHead Comp head fits Schrader / Presta - 3-inch low-profile Accurite gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
- 23-inch steel barrel with ABS composite base - DuoHead Sport head fits Schrader / Presta - 2-inch low-mount gauge | 160 psi / 11 bar - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
- High-volume 55 x 120mm steel cylinder - Head fits Schrader - Presta with included adapter - 2.5-inch gauge | 100 psi / 7 bar - 24-inch replaceable rubber hose - Durable steel construction
- 23-inch steel barrel with ABS composite base - DuoHead Sport head fits Schrader / Presta - 120 psi / 9 bar maximum pressure - 36-inch replaceable rubber hose - Ergonomic V-handle - Integrated storage for ball and toy adapters
Page 1 of 1