Parts & Accessories
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
This spare wheel and tire fits all Yakima RackandRoll trailers. It features a black hubcap and all mounting hardware needed. Keep the road trip alive and well.
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
Conveniently attaches to the tongue of your RackandRoll trailer to keep it from tipping down when not attached to your hitch.
Burley's Stroller Kit easily converts Burley's child and pet trailers into strollers, making it possible to walk and jog with them. It includes a stroller wheel that folds up for convenience as well as a parking brake and wrist tether for security. • Stroller wheel stays attached and folds up out of the way when cycling • Tool-free adjustment makes switching from bike to stroll mode simple • Adjustable tracking makes for consistent, easy rolling • Burley's easy-glide tow bar retracts closer to the trailer for easy maneuverability • Stroller wheel pushes easily Compatible with: 2007-Current D'Lite 2007-Current Encore 2007-Current Solo 2007-Current Cub 2007-Current Honey Bee 2008-Current Tail Wagon
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
$64.95 - $69.95
Thule's Bike Trailer Thru-Axle Adapters replace your 12mm rear thru-axle to let you connect your bike trailer to the bicycle.
- Ride with the Weehoo iGo on several bicycles without having to remove and reinstall the hitch - Keep the extra hitch installed on a second bike and you’re ready to ride
Make backing up your Yakima RackandRoll trailer a cinch with this 40-inch tall, bright yellow fiberglass pole. It increases the visibility of the rear of your trailer for you and others on the road. Attaches to your trailer frame or crossbar easily.
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
Burley's Classic Hitch makes a great replacement for lost or damaged hitches. This replacement hitch attaches to the trailer's tow bar and switches easily between traditional bike frames.
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Page 1 of 1