Beyond your best.
Perfect fit, ease of adjustment, and aerodynamics create an unstoppable trifecta in the world’s first truly women’s-specific performance triathlon bike.
Historically, the terms ‘comfort’ and ‘tri bike’ do not go hand-in-hand, but Liv rebelled against that trend with Avow Advanced Pro. This triathlon bike offers a women’s-specific customizable fit, allowing you comfort and power while performing at the highest level. Nothing keeps your mind and body sharper than fueling up, that’s when the hands-free hydration system and aerodynamic snack box quickly leap up to ‘favorite features’ status.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders
- AeroDrive Tri Advanced-grade composite fork with hybrid alloy/composite steerer
- AeroDrive Tri Composite base bar with composite extensions for creating a comfortable and powerful aero positioning
- Giant SLR 1 Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tires
- SRAM RED eTap 11-speed electronic drivetrain
- Giant SpeedControl SL brakes
- RideSense compatible
- AeroVault system integrated hydration and storage
- AeroSystem tube shaping and vector composite seatpost for the ideal aerodynamic performance
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||AeroDrive Tri, Advanced-grade composite, Hybrid steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 1 DBL WheelSystem; 55mm deep, 23mm wide, Tubeless, Full composite|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 1 DBL WheelSystem; Pawl driver, QR, [F] 16h [R] 21h|
|Spokes||Giant SLR 1 DBL WheelSystem; Dynamic Balanced Lacing, bladed stainless|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Race 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Crankset||SRAM Red, w/Power Meter|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA, Press fit|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red E-Tap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red E-Tap|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM 1190 11x28, 11-Speed|
|Shifters||SRAM Red E-Tap|
|Handlebars||Liv Avow Carbon Base Bar w/ Liv Arm Pads and Extensions|
|Brake Levers||Liv Avow|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL, w/ Ti hardware|
|Seat Post||Avow composite|
|Accessories & Extras||AeroVault System: Integrated front hydration (XS~S: 750ml/ M: 1200ml) / toptube storage (290ml) /downtube water bottle (440ml), integrated rear brake fairing|
* Subject to change without notice.