- 304 grade stainless steel tubing - Easily straddles wider tires - Fits 26”, 700c and 29” frames - CoPilot child seat compatible - Traditional mounting hardware - 65 lb/29.5 kg carrying capacity
• Paddle cradles w/15mm straps keep your board safe and secure, easily removed when not needed • Shortboard rack features strong extruded aluminum clamp with durable anodized finish • Fist most bikes with seat post diameters of 25-32mm diameter and carries most surfboards up to 8' in length • Longboard rack with adjustable-length arms fit most 26" wheel bikes, lightweight alloy construction, 25kg/55lb capacity • Longboard rack fits most surfboards up to 10' in length (not designed for stand-up paddleboards) • Rust-resistant hardware
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
- Adjustable width & height allows for easy installation on any fat bike - Also fits most mountain and road bikes - Able to install on front or rear strap and tie down attachment points - High capacity (70 pounds) - Aluminum construction - Standard reflector and light mount - Fits up to 29” x 4.0” tires - Lower mounting on frame braze-ons or through axle quick release (included) - Upper mounting to frame braze-ons, brake boss, or seat stay clamps (included) - 1110g
- Easton Scandium and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Narrow profile keeps pannier weight close to center for better balance - Low and high pannier mounts - Light & reflector mounting loop - 55lb/25kg carrying capacity
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 Cromo Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm chromoly steel tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes, brake types and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that steady the bags. Another nice feature is the chromoly construction which can be easily welded and repaired in even the most remote areas.
$94.49 - $119.99 $119.99 Up To 21% Savings
- Steel tubing - 45 x 38.5 x 8 cm
This one-size-fits-all aluminum tubular rear rack is designed exclusively for Fat Bikes with disc brakes. The rack legs are adjustable to fit most 24” & 26” wheel Fat Bikes. The integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment point allowing more space for cargo on top of the rack. The MTX QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX TrunkBag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market. Not compatible with asymmetric rearstay design fat bike frames.
Turn your bike into a touring or commuting beast with this bag-compatible, lightweight front rack that doesn't sacrifice strength or utility. The Lowrider front rack mounts directly to forks with fender eyelets or lowrider mounts to keep a low center of gravity when you load it up with your favorite gear. Includes threaded brackets for accessories. - Can be mounted to lowrider mounts or fender eyelets - Lowrider-style rack for secure and stable pannier mounting -Versatile design accepts lowrider and trunk style bags - Threaded accessory eyelets let you easily mount lights and other essential accessories - Includes hardware kit for mounting to both fender eyelets and lowrider mounts - Max load 33lbs
Versatility is the name of the game with this robust basket rack. You can install it front or rear, and the basket design makes it easy to carry groceries, extra clothes or whatever you need for everyday adventures. It’s both height- and width-adjustable and disc-brake compatible to fit almost any road or mountain bike. It also features an integrated clip to mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and nighttime riding. Details: - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - Install on the front or rear of your bike using front QR skewer or eyelets - Cargo net helps keep your groceries and gear secure - Adjustable width & height to accommodate most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5" and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Lock holster - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
Axiom's Streamliner Pro Tour Inox Rack is the chameleon of racks! With its full range of mounting hardware it fits on most bikes with 700c or 26-inch wheels, whether the bike has rack mounts or not. Its large load capacity and outstanding durability comes courtesy of its beautiful, rugged stainless-steel construction. There are rear bars to keep loads from getting too close to the rear wheel and the rack's narrow profile offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers (sold separately). There's also a place on the back for mounting a taillight (sold separately)
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
Add a little cargo-hauling capacity to your road bike with Bontrager's BackRack Lightweight. It's made of aluminum and weighs just 465 grams, so it's perfect for turning your roadster into a fast commuter. It includes rustproof stainless-steel hardware, rear quick-release skewer and a mounting kit. It's also accepts Bontrager's Interchange trunk bags (sold separately).
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
- Welded, powdercoated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
The EX-1 Disc Rack is Blackburn's strongest. It's built for heavy-duty use and large loads with welded aluminum tubing, stainless-steel hardware and additional oversize reinforcing struts for uncompromising strength and durability. It fits most bikes, including those with a rear disc brake.
Topeak's RX BeamRack is a lightweight seatpost rack with side frames for on-road use. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 15 pounds.
- Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
So versatile, it carries everything but the weight of the world.
Add more utility to your Ticino with a specially made rear rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design and attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
- Tubular aluminum construction - Compatible with AnyRoad, FastRoad and quick release bikes without rack mounting tabs - Mounting brackets and hardware included
Topeak's BabySeat II rear rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II (sold separately) to your 29er. This tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most rear disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
The one-stop solution for finding the perfect rack. Born from the versatility of Blackburn's Fat Bike Rack, the Local Deluxe Rack is a scaled down version that adjusts in height and width to fit a variety of bikes. Details: - Adjustable height and width to fit almost any wheel size - No bending or rigging of hardware required - Disc brake compatible - Center 'top deck' keeps your jeans clean - Includes universal mounting hardware - Accommodates maximum tire size up to 29x2.3 - Maximum width adjustability up to 155mm - 45 lb/20.5 kg capacity - 990g
- Secure clamp fits any seat post size (24-32mm diameter) - Quick-release seatpost attachment - Reflector bracket included - Rubber grippers keep loads in place - Weighs 520 grams - Recommended cargo limit: 20lbs - 19.5" from attachment point to end of rack, platform 4.5" wide, 12.5" long Note: Not for use with carbon fiber seatposts
$62.48 - $66.99
Add more utility to your Electra Cruiser with the Cruiser Classic Rack. This aluminum rear rack features a sturdy design and attaches quickly and easily so you can bring along nearly anything your heart desires.
Page 1 of 3 Next page