SRAM's power meter technology is reliable, accurate and easy to use. Now available as a spider by itself as an easy upgrade for existing cranks. The Dzero series offers improved data transfer and frame fit compatibility. - Fits 8-Bolt interface Quarq XX1 Power Meters (8-Bolt used since Aug '14) - Measures power for both legs with +/- 1.5% accuracy - Dual Bluetooth lowenergy and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data - Free firmware updates with the QALVIN APP - Boost 148 compatible
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology Meet the Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider—the DZero in spider form. Ready to pair with any Quarq Prime Power ready cranksets. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy within 1.5%
The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano Ultegra R8000 crank arm and is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains. Tour Proven. Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter. Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system. Additional features: - ± 1.5% accuracy in all conditions - Active temperature compensation - Accelerometer based cadence measurement - Wirelessly upgradable firmware - LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset - Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution - Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength Specifications - Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface - Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm - Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided meter - Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000 - Cadence range (rpm): 10-220 - Water resistance rating: IPX7 - Sizing Options: - Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm Includes: - Power Meter - High quality CR2032 coin cell battery - Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades. - 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features. - Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number. - User Guide
The Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive FC-6800 crank arm specifically to pair with Shimano's Ultegra 6800 crank. The new Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28% lower profile than the original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, and they've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200% over the previous design. This Shimano Ultegra 6800 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains. - Accuracy: ± 2% - Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface - Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm - Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) - Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500 - Cadence range (rpm): 20-220 - Water resistance rating: IPX7 - Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Support section - Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software - Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
For chain consistency and control in technical situations, TruVativ teamed up with chain guide masters MRP to bring you the XO Chain Guide. It features an aluminum back plate and MRP's replaceable Skid Plate design so its amazingly lightweight, yet can take a beating. The combination of the upper and lower guides, along with a sealed bearing pulley provides excellent chain retention in the roughest terrain.
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
For chain consistency and control in technical situations, TruVativ teamed up with chain guide masters MRP to bring you the 2X10 X-Guide. It features an aluminum back plate and MRP's replaceable Skid Plate design so its amazingly lightweight, yet can take a beating. The lower guide, along with a sealed bearing pulley provides excellent chain retention in the roughest terrain.
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
TruVativ's Noir All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with feather-like weight. This carbon fiber guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible and protects 32-33T chainrings.
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
$117.69 - $117.99
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Spindle and hardware kit for Race Face CINCH MTB and fatbike cranks.
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
- Look, Zed, Chainring nuts
$89.09 - $89.99
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Race Face Crank Spiders allow a quick swap between chainring options on the Race Face CINCH crank system.
The Wheels Manufacturing BBright Press Fit Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 24/22mm cranks (SRAM, Truvativ, etc.) to most BBRight frames. Compatible with 2011-2012 Cervelo models R3, R3 Team, S5, S5 Team, S5 VWD, R5ca and R5 VWD. - Includes eight 0.7mm shims for fine-tuning chain line - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 8g/pr
Wheels Manufacturing BBRIGHT BB30A and PF30A Adaptor for 24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 24mm spindle cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) to most BBRight frames. Compatible with 2011-2012 Cervelo models R3, R3 Team, S5, S5 Team, S5 VWD, R5ca and R5 VWD. - Also adapts Cannondale BB30a and PF30a frames to 24mm spindle cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.). - Includes eight 0.7mm shims for fine-tuning chain line - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr
$65.99 - $72.99
- Thermoplastic Beavertail protects chainring from impacts - For 1X and 2X drivetrains
$63.99 - $70.99
- Simple but effective upper chain guide for 1x9/10sp applications - Captive hardware for easy installation and adjustment - Adjustable for 49.5-50.5mm chainlines - BB, ISCG, ISCG-05, E-type and Direct Mount (Shimano) mounting options - Fits 32-42t rings - 55-65g
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks adapts SRAM/Truvativ cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (1) - 24mm ID adapter (for right-side) - (1) - 22mm ID adapter (for left-side) - (8) - 0.7mm spacers
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket Adapter for Campagnolo Ultra-Torque Cranks adapts Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to PF30-standard frames. This adapter fits over the installed crank bearing so no bearing removal is required for installation. This adapter is machined from engineering-grade Delrin. - 48g/pr NOote: - PF30-CAMP was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets with 6806 bearings installed. They will not work with newer SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a plastic insert that fits into the bearings and covers the outside of the bearings. - Will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Bottom Brackets.
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II Cranks adapts Shimano cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline, or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (2) - 24mm ID adapters - (8 )- .7mm spacers
$61.99 - $65.99
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
Slap on TruVativ's RockGuard and pin it through the rough. It's made from tough polycarbonate to take freeride and downhill abuse, and it's 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
- Ultralight bashring for light duty: not designed for high impact - 1/8" thick chainring is ideal for single-chainring Cyclocross bikes - Anodized and laser-etched
$57.00 - $57.99
SRAM Force crank spiders are for repairing your crank or converting it to different gearing. Available in 110mm and 130mm BCDs.
Page 1 of 3 Next page